Wednesday, March 14, 2012




First, I'm going to apologize for the horrible photo. I'm new at this. About the outfit: I purchased this animal print skirt from Marshalls over 3 months ago. This is the first time I'm wearing it. I wasn't sure what to wear on top of it. The skirt also came with the brown belt. (BONUS) I finally took sometime last weekend and came up with an outfit. The skirt would have gone great with a red top, but I didn't have one in my wardrobe. (Yes, I know, I should have a red top) What I was able to do was pull this purple shirt from New York & Co. that is old (2 or 3 years maybe) When you don't have red, do purple! The heels are Anne Klein via Macy's. I picked these up in January with a giftcard I received for my birthday.





I got a lot of compliments on the my outfit at work. One person said they would have never thought to put that top with that skirt. That is what I am looking for!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment