Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Well Hello!

Welcome to The Realistic Style! I wanted to start by telling everyone a little bit about myself. I'm a 30 something, recently married and a brand new homeowner. The hubs and I are working on a major plan so we can be finacially stable in our retirement years. That is a long time from now.
In my 20's, I had the time of my life. I spent my money on two things: Clothes and Food. The expression "all he has are the clothes on his back" pretty much discribed me to a T. Things now are different. As much as I would love to have a weekly retail therapy session, my sessions are now being held at the grocery store, Home Depot and any other home improvement store.
I want to challenge myself to make the most of my wardrobe on my tiny budget. I want to show others that its possible without having a major shopping spree every few weeks. I wanted this to be realistic for other adults who are saving for the future. I am excited to see how it all works out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment