Monday, March 26, 2012

New Items for March

Hello!!!
We've had some crazy weather here in the Northeast. Normally, Spring doesn't get here until Mayish but it was Spring last week. I decided to do a little shopping because I needed to add to my Spring/Summer wardrobe. I work about a block away from Forever 21. (which is a good thing I think???)
I have a love/hate relationship with that store. Some items just fit weird. I can't use any other word to describe it. It just does. I go into Forever 21 about 1-2 times per month. Sometimes, I find things and sometimes I walk out empty handed.
Last week, I picked up these two items that I am psyched about.

(All items can be found on the store website: Forever21 )
I purchased this blazer/jacket for $11.99 off the sale rack!! How awesome is it?
The next item I got was a navy polka-dot skirt. It was about $15. It fit great and it wasn't too short (No one wants to see my 30ish-year old thighs!)
Since that weather has gone back to freezing cold winter, I won't be able to wear the skirt anytime soon. It will give me to time to figure out what I can wear with it.

So far for the month of March, I've spent under $28.00 on clothes.

Most of my money this month has gone to my credit card. I have a new puppy and there were a lot of puppy expenses that had to be paid for. All the vet visits are pretty much done. Thank goodness! It was really starting to hurt the wallet. Here is a picture of the little guy.

Isn't he cute?


No comments:

Post a Comment